At A Time Of Need We Are Here For You With A List Of Best Medical Loans
The current economy is making life difficult for people across America in 2020. If you have medical expenses that simply can’t wait, then you may be wondering how you’ll be able to pay for them.
To help you cover your costs, we’ve put together a list of some of the best medical lenders on the market. Read on to learn more about the best medical loans to suit your specific needs.
The Best Dental Loans
Financing a dentistry procedure that costs several thousand dollars may not be easy but there are several loan providers you can approach to secure the funds you need.
- CareCredit Is an excellent choice for all medical expenses - dentistry included. This lender offers unsecured personal loans, credit cards, and medical debt refinancing to customers with a variety of FICO scores
- With flexible repayment terms extending as long as 24 months and 0% interest on amounts less than $200 this lender is also ideal for financing smaller procedures. The interest rate it charges on larger amounts is extremely competitive, at 17.90%
Medical Loans For Bad Credit Borrowers
Financing your medical bills can be challenging when you have bad credit. Fortunately, there are loan providers that specialize in lower FICO score customers. They’ll look beyond these numbers when assessing your application.
- If you’ve been putting off essential medical treatment for financial reasons, then you may want to consider a lender like SoFi. This credit provider offers a broad range of lending options including student loans, personal loans, and medical financing solutions
- You’ll also have the option to refinance your existing medical debt. In doing so, you can secure a lower APR with more affordable monthly payments
- SoFi doesn’t currently offer a medical credit card. However, it has a virtual account service with mobile functionality that’ll allow you to make cashless payments using your smartphone
Bariatric Surgery Loans
Medical procedures that are focused on the stomach for the purposes of weight-loss can make a huge difference in the quality of life of certain patients. If your doctor has recommended this type of surgery then you probably know that it tends to be expensive, especially if you’re not insured.
- Discover is an innovative lending company that you’ll want to consider as you prepare to finance your stomach surgery. If your FICO is in the 600s or higher then you may stand a good chance of being approved
- Some of the desirable features of Discover loans are the fixed APR and wide range of uses for the financing products they offer
Plastic Surgery Financing
Cosmetic surgery can drastically change your appearance for the better and boost your confidence. However, this type of surgery is elective and therefore may not be covered by most health insurers.
- Lenders like Laurel Road can provide you with the financing you need to pay for your plastic surgery at an affordable monthly rate. It offers a variety of loans including several products catering to the needs of uninsured patients or people with gaps in their health cover
- Laurel Road features a quick online application process with no origination fees and incentives like a discount for automatic monthly payments. It also offers referral bonuses for every new customer you send its way
Loans For Hair Restoration
Hair loss can have a negative effect on your self-esteem. Fortunately, the selection of treatments available for this condition has increased considerably over the past few years. A hair loss loan is an ideal way to pay for this in-demand restorative treatment.
- Eloan is an attractive option for anyone looking to finance a medical procedure that costs between $2,000 and $25,000. The company’s commitment to low fees and fast approvals makes it ideal for bad credit customers who’d like to proceed with treatment as soon as possible
- Additional benefits associated with this lender include a pre-approval process that uses a FICO-friendly soft credit check. It also doesn’t have early settlement penalties should you qualify for a loan and choose to pay it down ahead of schedule
Choosing The Right Medical Loan
When narrowing down your choices and comparing lenders, you’ll want to consider several factors that determine the flexibility and affordability of a loan.
- Loan amount: This is the maximum amount needed to cover your procedure. If you only need a small loan, you’ll want to ensure that the minimum amount isn’t needlessly high either
- APR: Choose the most affordable interest rate and the lowest fees available to you to ensure manageable monthly payments
- Loan term: How long will you have to pay down your loan? Does this timeframe suit your current and possible future financial situation? These are questions you must know the answers to
It’s always worth it to take some time to assess your various lending options, especially considering the amount of money you could save in interest over the years.
We’re all living through some difficult times in 2020, but that shouldn’t stop you from financing your essential medical treatments. The lenders featured above are bad credit-friendly and offer a variety of options for paying for surgery or medical care.